“An Ideal Investment Alternative that
just makes better Dollars and Sense!”
The super rich don’t just settle for measly returns on the money market – should you?
You must be seeking that “picture perfect” investment that
- Is secure
- Gives a solid return on investment passively
- Has a low risk
What common investment choices do you have?
Most investment advisors recommend spreading your investment to maximize returns and lower any risks.
You can invest in stocks and mutual funds that offer a high return, but they have high risk.
You can try investments like bonds and CD’s which have lower returns but much lower risk. In today’s market, you could end up losing money by investing on CDs after inflation!
Or you could gamble in the stock market – but you never know which direction the stock prices will be heading next – it seems every other day there is always another reason for prices to plunge even further – accounting scandals, oil price fears, or even plain old greed.
What a choice of some decent investments!
But there is a better way to invest – Real Estate Secured Investments
If you are looking for a hands-off investment, with rates of return higher than those normally found in fixed rate investments, and want less volatility than stock investments, our Investment Partner Program is for you!
We offer several investment programs secured by real estate, all of which have higher returns than many other fixed rate investments, and less risk than stocks. These investments are an excellent way to further diversify your portfolio to increase your overall return and further reduce risk.
If things go well, you get your money back, plus a very attractive interest rate.
If for some unlikely reason the things don’t go well and the borrower cannot pay as promised, your investment is more than covered by the value of that property.
Secured Loans Are No Longer Just For Banks
Banks don’t usually take risks, do they?
That’s because when they invest in real estate, their investment is secure – they charge a healthy interest rate, with the house as collateral. If you don’t pay, they take the house!
Not a bad deal, but this gets better!
- Unlike the banks, we do not invest on a piece of property unless there is a healthy chunk of equity in it. We rarely go beyond 80% of the value of the property to acquire it.
- You will get a better interest rate than the banks can charge, and a substantial collateral securing your loan.
Why doesn’t Wall Street talk about this opportunity?
They don’t get their fat commissions from these types of investments – so they don’t want people to know they exist. They would rather draw your focus on investments that will make them money, not the ones that make YOU the most money.
How do we work?
In many cases, owners of distressed properties need to sell fast. For example, they may be going through foreclosure, divorce, bankruptcy, inherited property they cannot manage, and so on.
As a result, they may not be willing or able to hire a real estate agent to sell their house but need to dispose the property quickly.
We offer a variety of solutions to these sellers which may include an all cash offer that allows us to fix up the property and sell it at a profit. As an investor in such a venture, you will earn a sizeable return on your investment in the short term.
We may also provide cash to reinstate or cure defaults on loans and liens or allow a seller to move out. In exchange, the seller will retain the existing financing on the property, and share a certain amount of equity in the property.
We will then locate a buyer, such as on a “lease to own” program, who will bring an up-front cash contribution, and begin to make monthly payments.
This buyer is responsible for payments, upkeep and maintenance of the property while receiving the tax and other ownership benefits.
At the end of the agreement term, buyer will refinance the property at market value.
You as a cash investor will then receive a portion of the equity as a return for your investment.
Why do we ask you to invest your money?
To be honest, we find more good real estate opportunities than even we can invest in. That’s why we use a large network of individual investors, banks, mortgage companies and hard money lenders to participate along with us. The more investors we can attract, the more money we can all make!
Steps in Locating And Securing an Investment
- We locate distressed property
- We conduct a thorough analysis, including a lien and title search, property inspections, and verification of all financial information
- We process qualifying property to determine potential return for us and our investors
- We present our proposal to our investors along with a Return Worksheet
- Once investor agrees to fund the transaction, all legal documentation is prepared
- Investor wires funds directly to closing title company / attorney
- Liens on the property are cleared, loans reinstated, and the transaction is closed
- We service the transaction. Investor collects monthly cash flow if transaction is a longer-term investment.
- At the end of the agreement period (few weeks in short-term investments such as “buy, fix and sell” to few years in longer-term investments), a lump-sum payment of returns is made to the investor, as per the Return Worksheet
Ready to get started or learn more? Fill in the form below and we’ll contact you: