Edmonton Rent to Own Home Investments
Want to Invest in real estate but don’t want to deal with the traditional issues of rentals such as:
- Tenants and Toilets
- Repairs and Maintenance
- Property Management
- Long term buy and hold
We have a great HANDS-OFF solution for you !! Here are examples of some Edmonton Rent-To-Own Home investments opportunities available
|Ervin & Sheila|
|Purchase Price||$ 235,000||$ 360,000||$ 352,000|
|Down Payment||$ 47,000||$ 72,000||$ 70,400|
|Finance Amount||$ 188,000||$ 288,000||$ 281,600|
|GUARANTEED RENT||$ 1,300||$ 2,000||$ 1,850|
|PITI (mtg, tax, insurance)||-$ 977||-$ 1,462||-$ 1,364|
|Net Cash Flow||$ 323||$ 538||$ 486|
|Term in Months||36||60||36|
|Income from Cash Flow||$ 11,628||$ 32,263||$ 17,502|
|GUARANTEED Purchase Price @ end||$ 240,000||$ 375,000||$ 359,000|
|Mortgage payout||-$ 179,858||-$ 265,843||-$ 269,404|
|Initial Investment||-$ 47,000||-$ 72,000||-$ 70,400|
|Profit from Sale||$ 13,142||$ 37,157||$ 19,196|
|Total Profit||$ 24,770||$ 69,421||$ 36,698|
|Cash on Cash Return||8%||9%||8%|
|Return On Investment per Year||17%||16%||17%|
Here is what you can expect when you invest in one of our Rent to Own projects.
- Ioffersolutions Real Estate Services Inc. will lease your property with the option to purchase the property at any time prior to or on the lease expiry date.
- Ioffersolutions Real Estate Services Inc. will GUARANTEE a rent payment for the length of the term, to be paid on the 15th of every month,
- Ioffersolutions Real Estate Services Inc.‘s Rent-To-Own program allows our Tenant Buyers to rent your property with the Option of purchasing it at the end of a specified term, for a pre-determined sale price. It is our goal to help them become home owners.
- Ioffersolutions Real Estate Services Inc. goes through extensive measures to place only quality tenants in your property. We review our client’s credit bureau and employment history. We also request personal references as well as a criminal record check. It has been our experience that our clients, who are in fact “future potential new home owners”, will typically treat your property better than a regular tenant. They understand that the property will be theirs to purchase at the end of the lease’s term.
- Ioffersolutions Real Estate Services Inc. makes it mandatory for the Tenant Buyers to work with our associated mortgage brokers and financial planners during the term of the lease to ensure they are on the right track to future home ownership.
- Ioffersolutions Real Estate Services Inc. will handle all management responsibilities as well as all property repairs up to $500 per instance to a maximum of $2500 per year.
- Ioffersolutions Real Estate Services Inc.will also:
- Provide interior insurance
- Cover rental income losses as a result of tenant vacancy(s)
- Close quickly on a pre-agreed price
- Assume all closing costs at the end
- Complete full home inspection and provide you a copy (optional, depending on the property age and condition)
- In completing a Rent-To-Own opportunity with Ioffersolutions Real Estate Services Inc. You can now feel at ease knowing that you will be relieved of all selling stresses and costs.
- Your responsibilities will be to pay your mortgage, property taxes, insurance, any condo fees or association fees.
- Finally and perhaps most importantly, you can now rest assured that your rental income is guaranteed, month after month, without having to be concerned with any of your regular landlord responsibilities.
**NOTE** All mortgage calculations were based on 3.5% amortized over 35 years.
**NOTE** The Return on Investment CAN NOT, nor is it, guaranteed by ioffersolutions Real Estate Services Inc. The company has an option to purchase the property at a GUARANTEED PRICE; however it is NOT a GUARANTEED purchase. The Return on Investment above is subject to the sale of the house at the end of the term and since the sale is NOT GUARANTEED, neither is the Return on Investment.
Ready to get started? Want to learn more? Fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you about future Edmonton Rent to Own Home Investments.